Below is the centre's administration details, as found in the our rally book.
- Caravan & Motorhome Club members may be accepted in the Centre providing their Centre Registration has been lodged with the Secretary of the Bedfordshire Centre.
- Only full, family and joint members of the Bedfordshire Centre may enter Centre competitions where a trophy is involved.
- The affairs of the Centre shall be administered by the Centre Committee.
- Centre funds shall be expended wholly for the benefit of members of the Centre. Grants to outside organisations to be approved by members at the AGM.
The Officers, who shall be elected annually, shall consist of:-
- Rally Secretary
- Press Relations Officer (PRO)
- Social Secretary
No member shall be elected to fill more than one office
- The Centre Committee shall consist of the Officers and eight members to be elected at the Annual General Meeting. A Quorum shall consist of four members.
- ALL OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE RETIRE EACH YEAR.
Any suitable person may be nominated in ADDITION TO the retiring Chairman, Officers and Committee at ANY ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
The Centre Committee shall have the power to co-opt members to fill casual vacancies.
- The Chairman shall be vested with a casting (i.e. Second) vote at meetings.
There will be a Junior section, the Centre Chairman for the time being, being an ex-officio member of the Junior Committee, be advised of meetings. Further information may be obtained from the Junior Section Secretary.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- The Annual General Meeting to be held at such
time and place as the Centre Committee decides,
providing that it is held within 15 (fifteen) months
of the previous meeting.
- The Notice and Agenda for the AGM will be
published in the Rally Book.
- The Minutes of the previous AGM and Balance
Sheet shall be available upon request from the
- Formal Notices of Motion duly signed by the
PROPOSER and SECONDER, must be received in writing
by the Centre Secretary not less than 35
(thirty-five) days prior to the meeting.
- Nominations for Executive Office or Committee
signed by the nominee must be received in writing by
the Centre Secretary not later than 14 (fourteen)
clear days prior to the meeting.
- Ballot papers for Committee with more than FIVE
votes shall be VOID. (This rule should be quoted on
the Ballot Paper).
- If there are equal votes for the last place on
the Committee a re-ballot for that position will be
- The Retiring Chairman will continue to conduct
the meeting after the Elections. If a new
Chairman other than the retiring has been elected
he/she will be invited to close the proceedings.
- An Auditor who must hold no other office shall
be appointed at the Annual General Meeting. This
appointment is subject to approval by the Caravan &
- Only Centre Members, Family and Joint Members
are entitled to speak on a motion or proposition and
vote. The Club's Constitution does not forbid the
admission of members of other Centres.
PROCEDURE FOR DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
- Complaints must be made in writing to the
Committee (addressed to the Secretary).
- Three members of the Committee to be appointed
to investigate complaints.